The Swag is a reusable fresh produce bag that keeps fruit and veggies fresher for longer in your fridge. Made from natural, breathable cotton, its unique 3-layer design keeps those carrots and herbs from dying before you get a chance to use them.
How does it work? The outer layer is breathable, it protects and hydrates. The middle layer holds most of the water, and the inner layer protects the produce from the moisture in the middle layer.
How do I use it? Simply dampen the Swag, fill your bag with a variety of fresh produce and place it in the fridge. Reapply some water every day to keep the bag damp. Full instructions are included with each Swag.
About The Swag
After years of hearing girlfriends complain about throwing rotten fruit and veggies out, Peita decided there had to be a better way to help produce last more than a few days in the fridge. Rather than keeping them in plastic bags, without air or water, Peita designed a sustainable, breathable bag, that allows fruit and veggies to stay alive and nutrient rich for much longer.
Find out more about The Swag here.
100% natural, unbleached, unseeded cotton materials. Non-toxic and non-allergenic.
- The Small Swag is perfect for smaller vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes etc. Width: 37cm x Height: 27cm (not including the flap).
- The Long Swag is mostly used to store longer vegetables such as; celery, spinach and leeks however you can put fruits & veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact. Width: 52cm x Height: 24cm (not including the flap).
- The Large Swag is perfect to store a large variety of fruit, veggies and leafy greens of any size. Width: 42cm x Height: 52cm (not including the flap).
- The Starter Kit is perfect for a household of 1-3 people.
We deliver Australia wide and package and ship your order from Melbourne within 1-2 business days for a flat rate of $8.95 or if you're lucky enough to order over $50 of delicious goods, we'll ship it to you for free. Once dispatched, you can expect your package to arrive within the following timeframes:
- Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane: 1-3 business days
- Adelaide: 2-4 business days
- Perth & Tasmania: 5-7 business days
- Regional hubs (eg. Wollongong, Gold Coast and Geelong): 2-4 business days
- Remote regional areas can take longer for delivery